Just wanted to give everyone a quick update on couple of positive changes at Dunedin IT that ultimately are all about helping you.
Firstly David who many of you have already met is moving to a full time role from next month. David brings a wealth of experience from his senior IT roles at Jenners, RMJM and Onyx. As you can see from the picture above isn’t afraid of getting his hands dirty!
Additionally Paul who I worked with in my last job at Terinea is helping us with a couple of software project over the summer.
So if you have any issues with your company website give us a shout.
New Telephone System
Last month we finished investing in a new phone system from Commsworld. This gives us a number of features and flexibility that BT couldn’t provided us with.
- Keep our main 0131 225 2215 number
- Work anywhere with just an internet connection required
- Centralised call logger
- Voicemail to email
- Dial numbers straight from your computer address book or directly in Outlook
- Call forwarding to other phones and mobiles
Our aim is to make sure we don’t miss your call and if we do, we know about it from our advanced call logger and voicemail.
After a couple of months of internal testing you will be seeing more emails from our online helpdesk.
- View all raised tickets, past and current
- Get latest updates as we work on the ticket
- Email the helpdesk directly (As us for the email address)