Our client based in Edinburgh was looking to purchase a subsidy company from Siemens. The business was to be integrated into their current office in Bristol.
- Migrate all business processes, 40 staff and company data over a weekend into new IT systems
- IT due diligence on Siemens subsidy company
- Integrate into clients existing network in Edinburgh
- Keep office running until new office is ready in Bristol city centre
- Move and integrate into new office with existing staff
- Dramatically reduce incoming IT costs
- Improve IT offering to Bristol and incoming subsidy company
- The subsidy company had over complex IT systems hindering its current operations
- Enterprise hardware and software was not suitable for transition into a small business
- Limited timeframe to transfer large volume of company data
- Purchase date of subsidy was delayed on number of occasions
- Internet connectivity and delays to new offices required emergency server hosting
- Limited exposure to current IT systems until day of purchase.
IT Solution delivered
- A new IT system was pre-configuring in Edinburgh allowing the solution to be parachuted into the Bristol office over a weekend.
- Completely new IT system was to provide enterprise features on small business budget.
- Extensive project management without going directors, Siemens integration team and client management team.
Benefits to the business
- Reduce incoming IT costs by 90%
- No historical or problematic IT solutions where our inherited
- Incoming staff saw an improvement in IT solutions
- All timescales and budgets were met