Dunedin IT has been deploying Office 365 installations for businesses since 2009 and has over 40 deployments under its belt.
Microsoft has over the past few years invested heavily in the development of Office 365 which originally start life as Business Productivity Online Standard Suite . Not only does it provide an email platform that most end users at familiar with, but provides a host of other software applications and business benefits that were normally only accessible in medium to large enterprise businesses.
Office 365 brings the benefits of a hosted exchange email system, but also provides access to use other software applications, such as SharePoint and Lync, which when rolled out properly can bring major benefits to the business.
Migrating to Office 365 can bring your business instant benefits such as:
- Cloud-based email using your own domain name
- Shared calendars, contacts and tasks
- Instant messaging, PC-to-PC calling, and video conferencing
- Web-based viewing and editing of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote files
- Team site for sharing files with external businesses
- Antivirus and anti-spam filtering for emails coming into your business
- Active Directory synchronisation between the cloud and local servers
- SharePoint intranet with the ability to develop external websites
- 24/7 IT phone support