Network Management & Monitoring
If your business utilises a number of computer services it should be complemented by a system that provides an overall picture of the health status of these systems. At a glance a single screen should provide you with such a picture.
Such a monitoring system should operate 24/7, offer multiple alert methods and cover a range of network devices, operating systems, services, and applications.
- Allow business to understand the status of your IT systems through visualised data
- Quicker response times to emergency events
- Reduce downtime to the company through proactive monitoring
- Implement standard procedures for failures
- Allows businesses to understand insights into IT systems and plan for the future
- Reduce risk to business by identifying security threats
- Complete network, server and application monitoring
- Bespoke dashboards for teams
- Remote monitoring through VPN and Proxy deployments
- Single plain of glass for your IT team
- Monitor cloud services
- Access from any device in any location
Why Dunedin IT?
Something not quite right with your company network?
Fully documented processes
Concerned about network security and reduancy?
Network too complicated to manage and use?