Which means Dunedin IT is simply focused on allowing your business to access information easier, quicker, more cost-effective, in new and inspiring ways. Hopefully, so you can extract some kind of knowledge that provides value to your business or organisation.
It just so happens we use Information Technology (IT) to achieve our goal.
What does this mean for our clients?
- Saving time and money
- Reducing stress by providing peace of mind
- Staying compliant and secure
- Increase productivity
Our Long Term Goal – Vision
Taken from our internal staff handbook, this is our vision that we strive for.
A world in which organisations have secure and inspiration IT services that benefit people and society
Saving time and money
With an IT support contract from Dunedin IT
- Using an IT Strategy ensures our clients spend wisely
- Proactive monitoring saves our clients time by our helpdesk team anticipating potential issues
- Our clients save money by using our complete wrap-around service
- Professional advice to ensure our client’s get the right equipment first time around
- Unlimited IT support, sour clients control their IT costs
- Clients run their business; we handle the computers
Reducing stress by providing peace of mind
Help when you need it – Along with telephone, remote and onsite support, our clients can have access to IT documentation and user guides. Have an IT emergency at the weekend? No worries, we have on-call engineers.
Company Data Safe – Whatever happens, we have our client’s company data backed up. In highly connected and secure data centres, on our hardware, under our control. What’s more, we can recreate your IT infrastructure should the worst happen.
On your side – Our team takes our clients issues to heart; we don’t give up on challenging problems that may not be necessary within our control or provide any reward. Our reward is long-term relationships with our clients.
Staying Compliant and Secure
Security is very much at the forefront of everything we do.
- Going Further – Some of our clients employ additional services such as security awareness learning and data loss protection software.
- Certifications – Clients can seek our advice on GDPR, Cyber-Essentials and other ISO certifications.
- Report Card – Our clients receive an annual report card outlining any weakness in their IT infrastructure.
- Security as a Standard – Dunedin IT Security Suite provides five core layers of protection as a standard for our clients.
Things just work – From cabling, laptops, servers to the internet connection. We take time to ensure our clients get the most from every purchase, every decision they make, to ensure their IT keeps evolving.
- Fast & reliable internet connections
- Telephone solutions that work across all devices in any location
- Work from anywhere & any device
Downtime costs clients money, either directly or downstream. We make it our mission to reduce downtime through planning, scheduling and proactive monitoring.
New ways to be competitive
- Organise your company information so it becomes a business process
- Communicate & work with your team & clients through new collaboration tools
in delivering trust in technology
understanding our client’s businesses
in learning in everything we do
in being a hero for our colleagues and clients
all the pieces matter
in a duty to promote IT security to all without reward
in being ambitious for our clients, team and ourselves
in our employees putting our customers first
in the value of customer service
in long-term relationships with clients, staff and suppliers