About Dunedin IT
Choose from our latest films:
As a Managed Service Provider (MSP), Dunedin IT can help your organisation every step of the way.
We apply our mission statement and long term goal to everything we do in Dunedin IT
Was our performance pushing us further to our goal?
Will this new product or service be inspiring to use?
Does our client believe in what we believe?
Is this the right thing to do for our client?
Working with us means
With an IT support contract from Dunedin IT
- Using an IT Strategy ensures our clients spend wisely
- Proactive monitoring saves our clients time by our helpdesk team anticipating potential issues
- Our clients save money by using our complete wrap-around service
- Professional advice to ensure our client’s get the right equipment first time around
- Unlimited IT support, our clients control their IT costs
- Clients run their business; we handle the computers
Help when you need it – Along with telephone, remote and onsite support, our clients can have access to IT documentation and user guides. Have an IT emergency at the weekend? No worries, we have on-call engineers.
Company Data Safe – Whatever happens, we have our client’s company data backed up. In highly connected and secure data centres, on our hardware, under our control. What’s more, we can recreate your IT infrastructure should the worst happen.
On your side – Our team takes our clients issues to heart; we don’t give up on challenging problems that may not be necessary within our control or provide any reward. Our reward is long-term relationships with our clients.
- Going Further – Some of our clients employ additional services such as security awareness learning and data loss protection software.
- Certifications – Clients can seek our advice on GDPR, Cyber-Essentials and other ISO certifications.
- Report Card – Our clients receive an annual report card outlining any weakness in their IT infrastructure.
- Security as a Standard – Dunedin IT Security Suite provides five core layers of protection as a standard for our clients.
Things just work – From cabling, laptops, servers to the internet connection. We take time to ensure our clients get the most from every purchase, every decision they make, to ensure their IT keeps evolving.
- Fast & reliable internet connections
- Telephone solutions that work across all devices in any location
- Work from anywhere & any device
Downtime costs clients money, either directly or downstream. We make it our mission to reduce downtime through planning, scheduling and proactive monitoring.
- Organise your company information so it becomes a business process
- Communicate & work with your team & clients through new collaboration tools
Our company values are fundamental to Dunedin IT.
They’re crucial to ensuring that the company can grow while maintaining the reputation we have built over the last ten years.
When recruiting staff, we look for those that can demonstrate these characteristics out with qualifications and experience. We continue this journey with our internal processes and performance reviews centered around these values.
We deliver trust in technology through the execution of our solutions
We challenge ourselves to grow our knowledge in everything we do
We look for opportunities to be a hero without reward
We are personally ambitious and only interested in beating yesterday
We are for the customer; we provide enlighten hospitality
A dynamic pool of skills and personalities!
Over 10 years of experience
“We’ve worked with Dunedin IT since early 2015 and highly recommend them. Thanks in part to their on-site presence at our office, the team have an in-depth understanding of our systems and requirements – which has meant, when we had to switch to working remotely, we experienced no downtime whatsoever. It was an impressively easy and efficient transition. When we move back to working from the office full time, we have every confidence they will ensure an equally smooth transition.”
“The faster and reliable internet connection means our staff are free to do what we do best: talk about the environment and wildlife on the reserve and help people connect to nature. Thanks to the WiFi throughout the reserve, we’re also seeing more visitors share their experience with friends and family online, amplifying interest in the site and hopefully encouraging more people to feel connected to the environment.”
“When we were looking to make significant changes to our connectivity to support our ticketing system, we spoke with a few companies who could help. Dunedin IT quickly stood out as the company we wanted to work with. The team is approachable and honest, and explained things to us clearly without relying on any jargon.”
“It was evident that they not only understood and supported our goals, but they also wanted to find us the right solution at the right price. We’ve since expanded our working relationship with them, and we look forward to them being our IT partner for some time to come.”
“We’ve worked with Dunedin IT on a support and project-basis for a few years, and have great trust in their expertise when it comes to digital transformation and IT services. When our staff made the switch to working remotely, it was imperative that our telephony systems were up and running right away.”
“Despite this happening during the holiday season, the Dunedin IT team immediately jumped in and made sure we had access to a new cloud based system, with the level of security we needed, within a few weeks. As a result we now have a new telephony system that will serve us well, for both working in the office and remotely.”