I’m sure, like everyone, you’re a bit burnt out with online meetings. They’re not going away, so here are seven tools to make them more productive and hopefully have less of them.
Why would you have an hour-long meeting just talking about what if’s, when you can start right away and work in real-time, building upon everyone’s ideas and plans?
The right collaborative tools will enable this and, in turn, will create many more positive effects:
Faster Idea Generation / Problem Solving:
- For those complex and demanding projects
- Get more eyes on a project more easily and with effective communication
- Get ahead of your competition
- Empowered staff with the tools to enable them
- With your mixed skilled workforce, working together means employees can share skills and learn from one another
- Ease of understanding where everyone’s role lies, no feels like they are the ones carrying all the weight, but everyone is pulling together
- Everyone is listened to, with multiple ways to communicate to accommodate the different personalities of the team
- Easy for staff to find the answers they need using well-organised company knowledge bases